Friday, June 26, 2009

3 days!!

Yesterday I got my final pieces of admin done - ISIC card and cash passport. As usual, my photograph was appalling, but at least they're done. Now I'm pretty much ready to go. Just have to pack the suitcase, which (not gonna lie) will probably take a while. I don't really have any idea what kind of clothes to pack. I've done a little research about the weather in July but apparently it ranges from cold to hot and it also rains in summer. Oh and apparently we need to pack clothes suitable for 'activities'. Sounds ominous. And the old 20kg rule still applies so I have no idea how I'm going to get everything back from Prague. I'll probably end up buying another suitcase and mailing it back home.

We also celebrated end of exams last night with a night out on the town. Was good fun to say the least but when I got home, I realised the tip of my heel was broken. Really bummed just because it was one of my favourite pairs of shoes. You know, the black Steve Madden oxford-style slingbacks? It's really sad that they didn't get to see Prague with me. Goodbye dear friend. You will be sorely missed :(

Now I'd like to be alone please. Time heals all wounds. *sob


RIP

PS: Michael Jackson died today. And apparently the world is mourning Farah Fawcett also. This truly is a horrible, horrible day for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment