Monday, June 29, 2009

in transit

What double chin?


I WILL murder your family...


Naww... everyone is happy. And by happy, I mean caffeinated.


Caffeinated.


Nicole hearts cake

Hey people!

I'm waiting for my flight to Prague at the moment. Just thought I'd upload some pictures from my camera for your viewing pleasure. These pics are mostly from my last night in Australia with Annette (the asian), Laura, Aimee and Nicole. And the illustrious me. But you already knew that.

There's some Korean drama thing going on on a TV in front of me. I don't really understand it, but they are dressed in some sort of olden-day Imperial armour and the music is intense and orchestral. Ooh! Bloody death scene, showing the fallen. And there are birds flying around. BIRDS OF DEATH!!! Now they are circling the sky ominously... Ooh now cut to wide shot of battle ground death. :O THAT ONE'S A WOMAN!!! AND SHE'S TRYING TO CONVINCE THE RAVEN NOT TO EAT HER.

Fade to black.

..intense Korean drama much?


2 comments:

  1. In transit, eh?

    Well, why not change flights and hop on a plane to Barcelona, to join one of your favourite people? (and me too!)

    I'm lacking in Korean drama, but I have experienced some wonderful British television and am looking forward to Spanish entertainment.

    I hope you arrive safely. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're starting to blog like me. As in: narrating weird things that you're watching in a way that makes you sound crazy. And 12.

    Also - WHEN I REPLY TO YOUR $500 SMS FROM PRAGUE WITH AN EQUALLY EXPENSIVE REPLY, YOU MUST IN TURN REPLY OR GIVE ME YOUR S(E)OUL.

    Also - ammagad you're all gone :(

    Also - if you don't know who this is, you deserve nothing but my disdain.

    ReplyDelete