Thursday, July 30, 2009

Afghan restaurant

At Afghan restaurant - it isn't actually 'afghan' food per se; it's Arabian, Lebanese and Indian (L-R: Jordan, Maggie, Ginny and me)



Asli and I in HR


Hey people!

I'm at the infamous 'Afghan restaurant' that we have called our new home. I want to take the chef home with me. The food is ridiculously good here and never disappoints. I shall accompany this post with a picture of the people I am with.

Today was my last day of class - it was bittersweet. I'm so glad classes are over, but I'm sad that the program is ending and I have to go home soon :(

This program was seriously one of the best experiences of my life. I am serious people - not even lying. You need to do this program NAO! I'm going to apply as the student coordinator next year (probably along with the 60 others on the program this year) so I can go back to Prague!!! It's definitely a must.

Also pictured is Asli and I in human rights today. We were bored during the 'debate' (read: cacophony of argument) and she decided she wanted to feature on my blog. Therefore Australia, introducing Asli.

All right. Have to go do my paper now. It's due in literally 4 hours. FML.

2 comments:

  1. cool shots. U r really pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  2. this can be an innovative website that offers needed connections between renters and landlords, the aim is to connect property owners needing to advertise their nice properties with renters seeking quality, reasonable housing.
    charlotte corporate housing

    ReplyDelete