Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Quiz-mania

PS-

For those of you who want to participate in my Prague quiz, here are the details. I will be asking a question as often as I can about where I am staying (ie: Czech Republic) and the first person to give me the correct answer via the comment box will win a point. You keep a tally of your points and the person who has the most points by the time I return will win themselves some Prague-bought item of coolness*.

So here is the first question:

Q. If you are caught without a metro pass on a tram in Prague, how much will it set you back?



Stay tuned for the answer in the next post!

* may or may not be a bottle of Absinthe if I'm feeling uncreative.

2 comments:

  1. i will say 700 K. mind you, i never caught a tram, only caught a train once... and that was difficult, trying to READ the name of the station after getting half english half czech directions from the receptionist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this can be an innovative website that offers needed connections between renters and landlords, the aim is to connect property householders desperate to advertise their nice properties with renters seeking quality, affordable housing.
    charlotte corporate housing

    ReplyDelete