Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day Old chinese food


How creepy is it?



Introducing Maria. Yes she's tiny.


This is me next to the same motorbike. I'm exasperated because Maria wouldn't tell me when she was taking them or how many she was doing.



One of the most recognisable names in all of communism. I watched a video in the room this was above about Communism in Czechoslovakia (note: it is now the Czech Republic)


Picture from bedroom window. I think it's another block of apartments from what I can tell.


So, I'm sitting in my room with day-old chinese food from last night and my clothes in the corner on the floor. I think it's time for another load of laundry. Oh how I loathe it. Next time I travel, I want to stay somewhere with the laundry room RIGHT THERE.

I went op-shopping yesterday. It was pretty cool. Not very many in Prague because apparently women here don't like old-clothes... but they're not exactly the trendiest people I've ever seen either. They all kind of look old and frumpy. I haven't exactly seen the next Coco Chanel out here. Though I have noticed that they dress a bit more long-skirts and blouses-ish than t-shirts and jeans or whatnot. Meh. I'll try and get you a picture one day.

Not feeling very inspired right now. Above are pictures of what I see outside my bedroom window, accompanied by a few other shots from random events.

2 comments:

  1. how interesting is that museum eh!! did you get a photo with the berlin wall? i thought it was really interseting, especially since i didn't know anything about it...

    and di dyou find that cheap bakery yet!? what are you doing eating chinese food in prague!? you have to eat czech food! and find that bakery... and walk up the 3 million steps to get the amazing view so you can find what those little statue things are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an innovative website that offers needed connections between renters and landlords, the aim is to attach property homeowners eager to advertise their nice properties with renters seeking quality, cheap housing.
    charlotte corporate housing

    ReplyDelete