Saturday, July 25, 2009

sitting at Globe


Maggie missed our group meeting. She was late by over 1.5 hours. She is a horrible person.



L-R: Jordan, Letita, random, Nadejda. These people are all cool.



L-R: Batman, Kabindra (who is drunk in this photo) and Emily



Kabi and Emily in the corner and Ezgi being a chimer. She was also on the phone at the time (note the earphones)



Ginny (and the twins), Ezgi and someone on crack.


Hey folks,

I know I haven't really blogged in forever. But it's because the internet is really bad at the dorms and I haven't had internet access for about a week. I'm at this cafe called 'Globe' which is run by a tonne of ex-pats who apparently set up shop in Prague.

Anyhoo, I was here to do an assignment except the music is too loud, and it's really warm and I don't seem to be getting any work done. So I decided to blog you guys. It's really bad because I need to do about 4 assignments that are due next week. I figure I'll just go to sleep early tonight, wake up early tomorrow and just get them all done. I don't have my camera with me, but I guess I could take a picture with my laptop and upload it. You're going to have to be content with that.

Here is your questions folks:
Who was the first president of the Czech Republic?

And for a bonus point:
Name a piece of literature that he wrote and explain its significance.

Bwahahahah. Good luck with that.

1 comment:

  1. this is an innovative website that gives required connections between renters and landlords, the aim is to attach property householders needing to advertise their nice properties with renters seeking quality, affordable housing.
    charlotte corporate housing

    ReplyDelete